La Nouva Vista

La Nouva Vista is a luxurious residential compound located in New Cairo

• La Nuova Vista offers its unique clientele a hassle free environment, where they can enjoy their lives quietly in their exclusive gated community, while being close to the City center.
• The Compound lies on an area of 41 acres,  • 90% of the project is Landscape and Hardscape and the remaining 10% are the built up area.
• The project consists of 131 Luxury villas that come in amazing Italian Designs that were magnificently designed and planned by one of the distinctive architectural
engineers in Egypt and the Middle East, Shehab Mazhar.
“La Nuova Vista” Location  Enjoy

Where are we located

• La Nouva Vista is located in the best area New Cairo, the current destination for residential change.
The project is accessible through many main roads, which facilitates the access from the outside and into the project.
• Our location is really promising as it’s in the heart of New Cairo, surrounded by more than 25 residential compounds
and a lot of services and facilities from clubs to universities and hospitals.
La Nuova Vista nearby landmarks:
• Mountain View– 5 minutes away • Cairo Festival City – 15 minutes away • American University in Cairo – 10 minutes away • Wadi Degla club– 10 minutes away • Rehab – 5 minutes away
La Nuova Vista access routes:
• Ring Road – 20 minutes away • 90 Street – 10 minutes away • Suez Road- 15 minutes away • Airport  – 10 minutes away

 La Nouva Vista – Master Plan

La Nuova vista” consists of 131 Luxury villas

Divided as follows:

1 Town House: spaces starting from 315 m – 415 m (building area of 399 m – 418 m)
2 Twin House: spaces starting from 560 m – 981 m
3 Quattro: Different types and spaces starting from 213 m – 633 m (buildings of 353 m – 452 m area)
3. Stand alone: spaces starting from 673 m –1174 m (building area of 586 m – 871 m)

and Commercial Strip “Italian Square”. It has 2 Main gates outside the compound and one separate gate for the commercial strip.
“La Nuova Vista” offers its unique tenants with a shared multipurpose family and petfriendly landscape that covers all their needs for sports to entertainment as follows:


1- Sports:
• 3 lanes Olympic pool
• Tennis court
• Fitness areas i.e. cross fit, stallions, etc…
• 1 KM jogging track
• Mini Golf

2- Leisure
• Leisure pool
• Jacuzzi
• Pool Bar & Café
• Yoga zone
• Seating areas i.e. beanbags, pergolas, chaiselounges

3- Child-friendly
• Kids pool with mini water games
• Children’ outdoor playground
• Fitness area i.e. kids aerobics

4- Pet-friendly
Designated receptacles for dog waste with waste disposal bags around the compound

5- The Club House  
• Tennis, mini golf booking
• Sports’ training requests
• Information desk for fitness areas schedules
• Towels for pool
• Mini cafeteria & Terrace seating
• Program & events officer

Facility Management – Elgoom

• Maintenance • Generator for resort streets • Central water reserve container for all residents
• Smart cables “Phone, Internet, and TV Programs”
• Security & Safety: 1. Camera surveillance 2. Canine units 3. High qualified security personnel
• House-Keeping upon request

Commercial Area – “Italian Square

“Italian Square” New Cairo lies on area of  21,000 square meters and built up area 44,480 square meters.
It is an interconnected building that consists of Parking, Lower level, Ground,
First and Second Floors with an exclusive entrance for the La Nuova Vista residents

Hyper Panda” – Mega Market

• Hyper Panda will be located in lower level which lies on 10,500 SQM from total floor area; a specific entrance will be available to enter directly to market.
• Hyper panda Mega market target High end consumers as they offer high end products and different sections will be available not only grocery but also home appliances,
baby products, beauty products, fitness Machines and toys.

Terms of payment
La Nouva Vista

• Option (1): Cash
• Option (2):

20% downpayment
10% after 3 month
10% after 9 month
1st int. After 6 month
5 years equal int.
Maint. 8%

Ready For Delivery


Contact Information

View Listings
8 Gates Real Estate Egypt

Enquire About This Property

  • City New Cairo City

Compare listings

8 Gates Real Estate Egypt
  • 8 Gates Real Estate Egypt