Il Mondo Compound New Capital
Il Mondo Compound in A New Capital , is a New Project Compound by Rfco Developments, 23 acres, “Il mondo Compound ” The percentage of buildings are on 18% of the area of the compound, ‘so’ the rest of the 82% area green areas and lake. Compound in New Capital- ilmondo Compound New Capital
Where is Il Mondo Location ?
Il Mondo Compound in New Capital City , Plot number G7 in neighborhood R7 .so
Firstly : One Bedroom: 80 So.m.
Secondly : Two Bedrooms: Starting From 131 – 136 SQ.m.
Thirdly : Three Bedrooms: Starting From 160 – 236 SQ.m.
Finaly : Four Bedrooms: Starting From 223 – 296 So.m.
In addition Optional Super Lux Finishing : 2,000 EGP / Sqm.
– Areas starting from 80 to 245 Sq.m.
– Price starts from 10,700 EGP over 10 years. but Semi Finished il mondo compound. in A an Expert 8 Gates International Real Estate. so
– The high celling apartments is 3.60 Meters in the units of floors from the fifth to the seventh in the buildings from 1 to 7.
– Moreover the smallest Bedroom 4M * 4M. so
– 3 Bathrooms for almost all apartments.so *** *** ***